Terms And Conditions
Effective date: 24 May 2021
- No refunds for digital products and services such as our “Law of Ambition Entrepreneur 101” Courses
- Zero refunds for any ebook purchase because of the nature of the product
- 14 days exchange for apparel
Mentoring Program Terms and Conditions:
Please review terms and conditions as they update periodically.
TERMS OF CHANGE
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE AND UPDATE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you read and review the terms each time you book a mentoring session to ensure you remain up to date.
- Terms will be available on Luis’ calendar link as well as on www.lawofambition.com.
- This is a strictly non-refundable program All investments are FULL and FINAL and refunds will not be provided under any circumstance.
- Your results are not guaranteed or dependent on Luis or any other member of the Law of Ambition team.
- Neither Luis nor any member of the Law of Ambition team will be held liable or responsible for any consequences you experience by following his advice.
- You will have one weekly mentoring session (lasting up to 30 minutes) with Luis that you book using the link to his calendar (provided in the welcome email).
- If you need any support, have any questions about your mentoring contract, or are struggling to book a session, please email [email protected]
- Your mentoring contract starts from the day you receive your welcome email. You are responsible for booking all sessions. Reminders will not be issued, nor will sessions be booked by Luis or other members of the Law of Ambition team on your behalf.
- Should you fail to book your sessions, your contract cannot and will not be extended (with the exception of a genuine emergency).
- You are responsible for preparing for your sessions in advance and taking any actions agreed upon during previous sessions. Failure to prepare may result in cancellation of the session.
- If you need to cancel a session, you must provide at least 48-hours notice or you will lose that session for the week (with the exception of a genuine emergency).
- If you are more than 5 minutes late for a session, the session will be considered cancelled and will not be replaced.
- If you miss 3 sessions without a valid reason, your program contract will be terminated with NO REFUND. A session is considered missed if you no-show or if you fail to reschedule within the 48-hour notice period (see point 12).
- Your contract will be terminated if you do not schedule a session within 14 days of your last session. No refund will be provided.
- You are responsible for ensuring all your agreed payments are made on time. Any failure to pay will result in sessions being cancelled until payments are up to date (Lost sessions due to non-payment will not be added to the end of the program).
- If you miss a payment, you will be charged a late fee of $40 for each day that the payment is late.
- Three consecutive, failed payment attempts will result in your contract being terminated with no refund.
- If your payments fail on the due date, two months in a row, your mentoring contract will be terminated and no refund will be provided.
- If you need to change or amend your payment dates, you will be charged an admin fee of $40.
- Your investment applies exclusively to the mentoring program you have purchased. If you decide the program is no longer suitable for you, you will not be eligible for a refund nor are you able to “swap” for a different Law of Ambition product or service.
NO SYMPATHY FOR THE LAZY INNER CIRCLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By purchasing the No Sympathy For The Lazy Inner Circle Membership Program, you are consenting to our Terms and Conditions.
TERMS OF CHANGE
- LOA reserves the right to change, modify, add, or delete parts of the Terms and Conditions outlined here at any time, without notice.
- Law of Ambition (LOA) reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the service at any time, without notice.
- Amendments to the Terms and Conditions are effective immediately once we post the revised Terms and Conditions on our website and list the effective date.
- It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions for any changes. Your use of the site and/or service following any amendment to these Terms and Conditions will constitute your agreement and acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the service.
- You must be 18 years or older to subscribe and have the necessary power and authority to enter into these Terms of your own will.
- To use this service, you must be willing and able to provide your name, email address, and other personal information.
- You agree to use the information through the program for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only.
- You may not impersonate someone else or provide personal information or an email address other than your own.
TERMS OF ACCESS
- Law of Ambition reserves the right to refuse service to anyone with no obligation to provide a reason for refusal.
- Law of Ambition reserves the right to limit the number of participants and subscriptions for the service.
FEES & PAYMENTS
- Once you purchase a subscription, your monthly fee will remain the same for the entire term of your agreement, even if the price increases after your initial purchase. However, if you cancel your subscription at any time and re-subscribe at a later date, your new subscription will be purchased at the most current rate.
- When you register for a No Sympathy For The Lazy Inner Circle subscription, you acknowledge and agree that Law of Ambition or its third-party payment processors are automatically authorized to charge you for your monthly subscription plan for as long as your subscription plan continues. Your subscription is continuous, and your plan will continue until you cancel it, or we suspend or cancel your account.
- Your plan price may change at the end of your subscription period if created with a promotional rate.
- All sales of digital products downloadable upon confirmation of purchase are final, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Subscriptions will not automatically cancel. If you want to cancel, you will need to email us and request a cancellation or cancel in your account settings.
- You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time after the first full month of your subscription in your account settings or by emailing us at [email protected] and following the instructions you receive. Once cancelled, you will no longer be charged going forward.
- Subscriptions must be cancelled at least 48 hours ahead of content delivery. Payments for the next billing cycle will not be refunded if cancellation happens within 48 hours of content delivery.
- Upon cancellation of a subscription, you will only have access to all content purchased through the end of the month in which you cancelled. At the end of that month, access will be terminated.
- All content provided as part of the service, including all products and all online classes, workshop materials, and subscriptions are the exclusive intellectual property of Law of Ambition.
- The content of the service is protected by United States trademark and copyright law. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the content of the service, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent.
- You may not remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from the content of the service.
- If you violate this intellectual property policy, we reserve the right to immediately remove you from any and all services without a refund, and we will pursue all available legal remedies against you.
BIRTHDAY BUNDLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You will have 12 months of access to all digital products and services included in the bundle. Access will expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The 12 months free access to The Inner Circle membership program is exclusive to new members only. Existing members will continue to be charged their monthly subscription rate as per the original terms and conditions of that agreement. If you cancel your pre-existing paid subscription, you will not gain access to the free subscription offered with the Birthday Bundle.
- Your hoodie will be sent to you within 1-4 weeks of purchase depending on stock levels and location. Please allow at least 4 weeks before inquiring about delivery.
- Sharing your login details for any of the digital products and services within this bundle is strictly prohibited. Use is for the purchaser only.
- All intellectual property included in this bundle, including digital products, e-books, and email content, belongs to Law of Ambition. You may not copy or reproduce any part of the products or services included to sell or share with others.
- For other terms and conditions relating to the Entrepreneur 101 course or The Inner Circle membership, please see above.
You can contact us anytime via [email protected] to unsubscribe or ask about our data policies, which are all below.
Law of Ambition
PRIVACY AND DATA POLICY
We, Law of Ambition, collect your information and can be contacted anytime at [email protected] You can lodge any complaints with us via that same email, or request to be removed from our email lists, phone lists, or advertising targeting, too.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security, and have explained in detail the steps we take to do so. We control these Sites from offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access these Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
When you submit information to us or visit any of our Sites, we use it in an ongoing nature to ensure you receive the information or purchases you’ve made with us, to deliver relevant future content via our email newsletters, to track how much you use our Sites or services, and to make future offers through our company or any other company that is involved in delivering your purchases, bonuses or content. By giving us your contact information at any time, you are granting us the right to contact you in the future in any manner necessary at our discretion for ongoing personal and professional development. You can unsubscribe from our email newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all of our emails.
If you want us to no longer contact you or store your information, just write us at [email protected] anytime with your request and we will begin removing you from our services or content as appropriate and as soon as we can.
Outside Sites (Their Privacy Policies May Be Different)
How and Why We Collect Information
We collect your email address when you submit it, and some limited website information and behaviour, in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select or in order to contact you or advertise to you later. If you register for a seminar, for example, the information you give us – your phone number, email, and address – is used to reserve your seat, to track your preferences, and to keep you informed about the seminar and related personal development content, offers, and events until you unsubscribe or ask for your data to be removed. If you visit our Sites, we may use Facebook, Google or other tracking tools to understand your behaviour on our Sites and to deliver advertising to you in the future.
As a visitor to our Sites, you can engage in many activities without providing any personal information. In connection with other activities, such as utilizing registering for a seminar or participating in a sweepstakes, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask that you provide us with personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including ZIP code), e-mail address, telephone, credit card information, and any other personal information we feel is applicable. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. In all cases, we will collect personal identification information like your email or phone number only if you voluntarily submit such information to us.
Except as otherwise provided in this policy, we will never sell any personal identification information about you as an individual user to any third party without having received your permission. If you supply us with your contact information you may receive periodic e-mails, mailings or calls from us with information on new products and services, important issues, or upcoming events.
If you wish to be removed from any postal, email, phone, or other lists, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] You can also write us or call us at the contact information above. Please provide us with your exact name, email address, mailing address, and phone. We will be sure your name is removed from the appropriate lists immediately.
When you use our Sites, we or our authorized technology services provider may also collect certain technical and routing information from you to facilitate your use of the Sites and its services or to contact you or advertise in the future. We use this information to administer the Sites and to understand and measure traffic patterns on the Sites so that we know which areas of our Sites are favorites of our users, which areas need improvement, and what technologies are being used so that we may continually improve our Sites for mobile and future technical platforms. This information is collected mostly in aggregate form, without identifying you or any user individually. However, in some cases we use tools like cookies, web beacons, analytics services, and advertising providers to gather data about you or your computer location. We may use this statistical data for statistical analysis, marketing, advertising, or similar promotional purposes. This data is often tracked by us and our technology services provider by using “cookies” or “pixels” during your visit. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card and enables us to record your passwords, purchases, and preferences and to deliver targeted messages or advertising to you in the future. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. For some web pages that require an authorization, cookies are not optional. Users choosing not to accept cookies will probably not be able to access those pages. We also use Facebook “pixels” on many of our Sites so that we can understand your digital behaviour and potentially later target you with related advertising. We also use Google Analytics to understand how long you might spend on our Sites or how you interact with our Sites.
If you ever choose to opt-out of targeted advertising with us, then please contact us at [email protected], so that we can remove your email from any advertising we may use.
As always, you can unsubscribe from any of our emails at any time via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email you received from us. We do not store any information about you on our servers other than that which you submit into one of our forms, and in any case we hold your sensitive information, like your credit card information, with software that keeps it encrypted. Any other information stored happens via cookies or pixels as described above, and as facilitated via 3rd party tools (like Facebook, Google or Kajabi). Below are examples of how we may use any information to better communicate with you:
- Provide and administer services, including to display customized content and facilitate communication with other users;
- Process your requests and orders for courses, products, specific services, information, or features;
- Communicate with you about your account by:
- Responding to your questions and concerns;
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and teaching assistants, notifications about changes to our service, and updates to our agreements;
- Sending you information and in-app messages about your progress in courses, rewards programs, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available courses (which you can opt out of at any time);
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages (which you can manage from the “options” or “settings” page of a mobile app);
- Manage your account preferences;
- Facilitate the Sites’ technical functioning, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, securing the services, and preventing fraud and abuse;
- Solicit feedback from users;
- Market and administer surveys and promotions
- Learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
- Identify unique users across devices;
- Tailor advertisements across devices;
- Improve our Sites and develop new products, services, and features;
- Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data;
- Advertise the services on third-party websites and applications;
- As required or permitted by law; or as we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our Services.
When you submit information to us, then, we use it in an ongoing nature to ensure you receive the information or purchases you’ve made with us, to deliver relevant future content via our newsletters, and to make future offers through our company or any other company that is involved in delivering your purchases.
At any time, you can contact us not to have your information shared with such service providers, but you may lose access to certain purchase bonuses or items if you do not allow the delivering third-party to contact you.
As most of our programs are for ongoing educational purposes in the field of personal and professional development, you should assume we will continue to contact you in perpetuity via email or via social media in order to deliver our services, serve you related content, make recommendations, learn about your preferences, grant you products, deliver programs to you with or from other platforms or companies, advertise to you or lookalike audiences, send you surveys, and other fulfilment or marketing purposes.
By using our Sites and submitting any information with us, you agree to these terms without exception and agree to waive liability and not hold us liable for any use of your information, in perpetuity, under any circumstances, including waiving your right to participate or initiate any class action complaints.
Again, if you want us to no longer contact you, just write us at [email protected] anytime with your request and we will begin removing you from our services or content as appropriate and as soon as we can.
The contents of our Sites are protected by copyright and trademark laws, and are the property of their owners. The contents are trademarked by Law of Ambition and all information on the Sites are copyrighted by Law of Ambition. Unless otherwise noted, you may access and use the information and materials within the Sites for your personal use. You may not change, modify, delete, display, transmit, adapt, exploit, or copy for distribution or sale any information, material, trademark, or copyright on the Sites. You must obtain written permission from us or any other entity who owns intellectual property on the Sites before you may publish, distribute, display, or commercially exploit any material from our Sites. By using the Sites, you agree to abide by all copyright notices or other posted restrictions.
Information, and Schedule Changes
The events, information, and schedule listed on our Sites are subject to change without notification.
We welcome your comments about any of the Sites. However, we will not review or consider any unsolicited creative submissions or suggestions for topics at our seminars or within our newsletters or products. We hope you will understand that this policy is intended to avoid the possibility of future misunderstandings in the event that ideas developed by our staff might seem to be similar to the ideas submitted to us. Accordingly, we must ask that you not send us any original creative ideas, suggestions or materials. If, despite our request, you send us any idea, suggestion or material (“Submission”), it shall become our property. We will not be subject to any obligation of confidence for any Submission, and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. In the case that you submit something to us and it is unsolicited, we will exclusively own all rights to the Submission worldwide, and we will be entitled to the unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose, without compensation or notification to the provider of the Submission. Given this fact, we ask that you refrain from submitting creative projects to us, particularly those that are confidential or personal to you.
A “forum” means any message board, chat room, user review forum or other interactive service appearing on any of the Sites and includes both public boards and private folders. You must register in accordance with instructions that you will find on the Sites in order to contribute to any forum. You may not post on any forum, or send to any other forum user or our staff, any material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, invades a person’s privacy, violates any intellectual or other property rights, or that would otherwise violate any law. You may not use any forum in a commercial manner. You may not post material that solicits funds, or that advertises or solicits goods or services. You may not post material known to be false. You may not post messages that contain stock touts. You may not post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component. We are not responsible for material appearing in any forum on the Sites, except for material signed by one of our identified representatives. We are not responsible for screening material posted by users for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason. We retain, however, the right to modify or remove messages or other material that we, in our sole discretion, consider infringing, offensive, abusive, defamatory, obscene, stale, or otherwise unacceptable. We also reserve the right to edit materials for any other reason. Whether or not we modify or remove such material, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages or postings. By posting on the Sites, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us and/or relevant affiliated companies the worldwide, perpetual, nonexclusive right to use your questions, comments, and postings, in their original or edited form, in television programs, books, articles, commentaries, or in any other medium now known or later developed. You also warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content you have posted and that the public posting and use of such content by us will not infringe the rights of any third party. Additionally, you warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived. You are not entitled to any compensation for any materials you may post on the Sites.
The information, services, products, claims, seminar topics, and materials on our Sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied effectiveness of the ideas or success strategies listed on our Sites as well as those that are provided in our products or to our participants at our events. The only exception is the guarantees of satisfaction and graduation that are clearly labelled guarantees within our Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant that any functions contained in the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Sites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Neither we nor any of our respective licensors or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services, products, information or materials on the Sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not we or any of our respective licensors or suppliers) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any speakers, products or services offered on the websites or those we link to. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third-party providers of products or services.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will we or any of our licensors or suppliers be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials or information on the Sites, or any products or services provided pursuant to the Sites, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost data), so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall the total liability to you by us or any of our licensors or suppliers for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you to us, if any, for accessing the Sites.
Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of any advice, goods or services you receive from a guest speaker on our Sites or at one of our events.
We are also not responsible or liable for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to our guest speakers in connection with the display of their photo, name, or biography posted on our Sites or in our marketing materials.
No Professional Advice
The information contained in or made available through the Sites (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, therapeutic, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors and suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Sites, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
When you become a customer through our Sites, you provide your phone number to us and we may use your phone number to confirm orders, deliver promised ongoing training or communication, and to send text updates, promotions, videos, audios, or messages related to Law of Ambition mentoring programs. You can opt-out of receiving any future text messages by simply replying to any of our text messages at any time with the word STOP. By signing up for our products or programs you hereby grant us permission to text you until you reply STOP. We do not ever sell or rent your phone number and we only communicate with you regarding relevant Law of Ambition mentoring programs.
Please note our promotion company, Law of Ambition, and Law of Ambition mentoring programs are not accredited academic institutions and do not issue diplomas or academic certifications or degrees. We do not accept student loans or provide student aid under any programs. We are a for-profit training and research center for personal and professional development.
We don’t believe in “get rich” programs – only in hard work, adding value, building a real and professional career, and serving others with excellence and constancy. Our programs are intended to help you make an impact in the world. Our programs take a lot of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavor or professional continuing education program. Please don’t enroll in our programs if you believe in the “money for nothing get rich quick” myth or ideology; we only want serious people dedicated to real personal and professional development who want to add value and move humanity forward. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Agreed? We just want to help by giving great content, direction, and strategies. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our Sites, or any of our content or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our Sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Making decisions based on any information presented in our products, events, services, or Sites, should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience risk or losses just like any entrepreneurial endeavor. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
The Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the internet and any online services and use their browser’s parental controls to limit the areas of the internet to which their children have access. We may, at our discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and we may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
Explicit Language & Mature Content
On our Sites we will occasionally discuss mature topics and language relating to personal and professional growth that may use explicit language or “curse words.” Users who are uncomfortable with such topics or language should not use our Sites.
Confidentiality and Non-Compete
Users of our Sites hereby understand that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on the Sites are copyrighted and proprietary, so users agrees not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information in any manner whatsoever without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use or distribution of our Sites proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Promoter will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.